BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
If you’re a motivated, result oriented person that is keen to help change peoples lives, this could be the perfect job for you.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager / Appointment Setter to join our dynamic team. This is a part time role for 10-20 hours per week.
Outcomes Business Group is a well established and highly regarded business coaching firm. For the past 19 years we have built a substantial database and solid brand.
We are looking for an outbound telephone sales person to…
- Call our database and develop a better understanding of their business and their needs
- Set appointments
- Invite our tribe to one of our business building workshops.
Your main focus will be building relationships with our existing prospects, by understanding their needs and desires and helping them take the next step in improving their businesses.
We are in the business of helping small and medium business owners take back control of their businesses and their lives.
Our Vision: Reinvigorating the business dream
We have a team of 8 business coaches and 6 support staff so you will be working in a dynamic team environment. We are passionate about growing small and medium business as we believe this is the backbone of our community, creating jobs and a thriving economy.
Founded by David Guest, an internationally recognised trainer, coach and presenter (www.davidguest.com.au). David has been at the helm of Outcomes for the past 16 years. He is well known in the local community for his work with small and medium businesses.
Our office is based in Cheltenham and services the South East Suburbs.
If you’re the business development manager we’re looking for, you’ll be…
- Outcomes oriented
- Able to manage and progress business relationships
- Totally organised
- A team player
You must have…
- Great communications skills on the phone, email and face to face
- The ability to empathise and understand business owners needs
- Emotional Intelligence
- Computer skills
If you’re a great communicator that would love to help business owners achieve success, then this could be the perfect role for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a voice recording to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions…
1. Why you’ll be successful as the Business Development Manager for Outcomes Business Group?
2. What experience you’ve had that will make you successful in this role?
3. Why you’re the right person for the job?