If you’re a motivated, result oriented person that is keen to help change peoples lives, this could be the perfect role for you.
We are currently looking for a Practice/Office Manager to join our dynamic team. This is a full time role where you will be responsible for managing the business development team and nurturing our potential clients.
Outcomes Business Group is a well established and highly regarded business coaching firm.
For the past 18 years we have built a substantial client base and solid brand.
We are looking for a practice manager to…
- Manage our inbound inquiries
- Nurture our client and partner relationships
- Provide administrative support for our coaches
- Manage our marketing plan
Your main focus will be building relationships with our existing prospects, by understanding their needs and desires and helping them take the next step in improving their businesses.
We are in the business of helping small and medium business owners take back control of their businesses and their lives.
Our Vision: Reinvigorating the business dream
We have a team of 7 business coaches and 4 support staff so you will be working in a dynamic team environment. We are passionate about growing small and medium business as we believe this is the backbone of our community, creating jobs and a thriving economy.
Founded by David Guest, an internationally recognised trainer, coach and presenter (www.davidguest.com.au). David has been at the helm of Outcomes for the past 18 years. He is well known in the local community for his work with small and medium businesses.
Our office is based in Heatherton and services the South East Suburbs and beyond.
If you’re the practice manager we’re looking for, you’ll be…
- A team player
- Outcomes oriented
- Able to manage and progress business relationships
- Totally organised
You must have…
- Great communications skills on the phone, email and face to face
- The ability to empathise and understand business owners needs
- Management skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Computer skills
If you would love to help small and medium business owners achieve success, then this could be the perfect role for you.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply please call our voicemail on 03 8513 7909 with the answers to the following questions…
1. Why you’ll be successful as the Practice Manager for Outcomes Business Group?
2. What experience you’ve had that will make you successful in this role?
3. What was it in the job ad that made you apply for the role?