If you’re a motivated, result oriented person that is keen to help change peoples lives, this could be the perfect job for you.
If you’re looking for
- A place to grow, with an established business coaching system and structure, and a fully supportive team environment, that will provide
- Full Marketing Support and
- Administrative Support
This could be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Business Coach to join our dynamic team. This is a contract role with a very generous commission structure. You will have the capacity to earn between $90,000 and $288,000 per annum.
Outcomes Business Group is a well established and highly regarded business coaching firm. For the past 19 years we have built a substantial database and solid brand.
We are looking for a results oriented business coach to…
- Work with small and medium (SME) business owners
- Develop business strategy and direction with the business owner
- Coach them through the implementation of the plan
- Sell business coaching services to SME’s
- Present business building workshops.
Your main focus will be building relationships with our existing prospects, by understanding their needs and desires and helping them take the next level by improving their business skills and systems.
We are in the business of helping small and medium business owners take back control of their businesses and their lives.
Our Vision: Reinvigorating the business dream
We have a team of 8 business coaches and 6 support staff so you will be working in a dynamic team environment. We are passionate about growing small and medium business as we believe this is the backbone of our community, creating jobs and a thriving economy.
Founded by David Guest, an internationally recognised trainer, coach and presenter (www.davidguest.com.au). David has been at the helm of Outcomes for the past 19 years. He is well known in the local community for his work with small and medium businesses.
If you’re the business coach we’re looking for, you’ll…
- Be Results Oriented
- Have the Yearn to Learn
- Be personally developed
- Be Enthusiastic
- Demonstrate sound emotional intelligence
- Have completed formal coach training
- Be a team player
You must have…
- Great communications skills on the phone, email and face to face
- The ability to empathise and understand business owners needs
- Emotional Intelligence
- Computer skills
If you would love to help business owners achieve success, then this could be the perfect role for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email a short video to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answers to the following questions…
1. Why you’ll be successful as a Business Coach for Outcomes Business Group?
2. What experience you’ve had that will make you successful in this role?
3. Why you’re the right person for the job?