Some time management tips may seem quite broad. That’s because there’s a lot more to time management than just making time in your diary for certain activities.
Sometimes, you have to dig deep and decide for yourself what’s really important.
Use these “time-tested” Time Management Tips. If you want to know how others are making the most of their time, this is a must-read.
15 Time-Saving Tips to Use In Your Business
- Make time for working ‘on the business’
- Delegate (not abdicate) as much as you possibly can
- Know both your overall and daily goals
- Get Organised! Don’t waste valuable time looking for things.
- Remain focused during meetings
- Know your effective hourly rate
- Schedule quiet time each day
- Ask for help when you need it
- Don’t allow phone calls, emails, instant message alerts and other distractions steer you off path
- Learn to say “No”
- Invest in training or business coaching to speed up your learning. (It’ll pay dividends in the long-run.)
- Prioritise your to-do list and remove items that are neither important nor urgent
- Do one thing at a time
- Trust and listen to your intuition
- Communicate what you want clearly
And, if there were a 16th Time Management Tip it would be to Stop Procrastinating – and Start Doing.
Have you every wondered how it is that for some people, they never wait to procrastinate.
For more Time Management Tips, sign up to the 14-Day Action Challenge; our free online course to help you get back more time for your business.